Yesterday’s Salmon Jalapeno Jack Burger got me thinking about healthier burgers and also nontraditional burger combinations. While I will almost never turn down a good cheeseburger, sometimes it’s fun to mix things up. Here are some of my favorite healthier and alternative burgers. What are your favorites?
1. Black Olive and Feta Turkey Burgers, 4 PointsPlus®, 184 calories
2. Black Bean Eggplant Burgers, 4 PointsPlus®, 164 calories
3. Asian Turkey Burgers, 6 PointsPlus®, 215 calories
4. Crispy Shrimp Burgers, 4 PointsPlus® 195 calories
5. Green Chile Turkey Burgers, 5 PointsPlus®, 198 calories
And since it was too hard to stop at just five, here are some other delicious burgers from some of my favorite bloggers!
6. Grilled Hawaiian Teriyaki Burgers (from SkinnyTaste), 8 PointsPlus®, 330 calories
7. Cheeseburger Lettuce Wraps (from Emily Bites), 5 PointsPlus®, 224 calories
8. Middle Eastern Turkey Burgers with Yogurt Sauce (from Kalyn’s Kitchen), varies based on size
9. Hummus Quinoa Cakes (from The Lemon Bowl), 9 PointsPlus®, 333 calories for 2
10. Thai Style Chicken Burgers (from Marin Mama Cooks), 5 PointsPlus®, around 200 calories depending on what chicken you use
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.