There was nothing better as a kid than running inside after a hot day playing outside and racing to the freezer for a cold, refreshing popsicle. Not only was it a sign that summer was in full swing, but it was the very best way to cool down. Luckily that doesn’t have to stop just because we are adults and there are all kinds of delicious summer popsicles we can make at home. Making your own popsicles at home let’s you control the ingredients (and sugar amounts) and also let’s you make any flavors you can dream of. Here are some of my favorite popsicles. What are yours?
1. Berry Yogurt Popsicles, 51 calories, 1 PointsPlus ®
2. Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicles, 142 calories, 4 PointsPlus®
3. Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Pops, 56 calories, 1 PointsPlus®
4. Coffee Cheesecake Popsicles, , 132 calories, 4 PointsPlus®
5. Healthy Greek Yogurt Chocolate Fudge Pops, 151 calories, 4 PointsPlus®