Every once in awhile I like to share new grocery products that I have discovered and fallen in love with. Since it is so easy to fall into a rut when it comes to food, sometimes finding a new healthy or low calorie food can help you stay on track and beat diet boredom. Here are some of my new favorites? What are yours?
1. Eat Well Embrace Life Other Bean Hummus, 40-60 calories per 2 tbsp., 1-2 PointsPlus®
This new hummus is made of alternative beans including lentils, edamame, black beans, and white beans. Anything but a chickpea. It comes in tons of great flavors including Beet, Red Lentil Chipotle, Wasabi Edamame with Ginger, and my personal favorite - Zesty Sriracha Carrot.
2. MorningStar Farms Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles, 70 calories per 1/2 cup, 2 PointsPlus®
Since the Chiptole Black Bean burger is one of my favorites from Morningstar, I wasn't surprised that I loved the veggie crumbles in this flavor. They make a great taco, burrito, or Mexican inspired dish and are really delicious with eggs.
3. All Natural Al Fresco Gourmet Chicken Meatballs, 130-160 calories per 4 meatballs, 3-4 PointsPlus®
I really like the Al Fresco chicken sausages so I was excited to try their fully cooked chicken meatballs. They come in Caramelized Onion, Spicy Jalapeño & Pepper Jack, and Italian Style and are great with pasta, spaghetti squash, sandwiches, and stirfrys.
4. Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Protein Packed Flapjack and Waffle Mix, 190 calories per 1/2 cup mix, 5 PointsPlus®
This mix has been popular for a long time but I am just getting around to trying it. With 14 grams of protein per serving, it's a hearty filling way to enjoy breakfast. You can also make up a big batch of pancakes or waffles to keep in the fridge all week long.
5. So Delicious Dairy Free CocoWhip! Coconut Whipped Topping, 25-30 calories per 2 tbsp, 1 PointsPlus®
Sometimes adding a dollop of whipped cream to fruit is all I need to make it feel like an indulgent dessert. This new dairy free coconut whipped topping is delicious and has just a slight taste of coconut, which I love.
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.