With November almost here, it's seems like the perfect time to switch up my side dish game. Normally I get into a bit of a rut when it comes to side dishes and end up making the same dishes with slight variations for weeks. So in that spirit, here are some of my favorite side dishes celebrating fall ingredients. What are yours?
1. Roasted Brussel's Sprouts, 49 calories, 1 PointsPlus®
2. Honey Roasted Carrots with Balsamic Vinegar, 88 calories, 3 PointsPlus®
3. Butternut Squash and Quinoa Salad, 210 calories, 5 PointsPlus®
4. Roasted Cauliflower and Pomegranate Salad with Honey Sesame Dressing, 129 calories, 3 PointsPlus®
5. Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Goat Cheese and Chives, 112 calories, 3 PointsPlus®
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.