There is nothing better than fresh, sweet summer corn in my opinion. At the peak of the season, it’s sweet enough to eat raw right off the cob and I find myself having it at least a few times a week. I also like to take advantage of the season to make and freeze my favorite corn soups, which taste even better with fresh summer corn. Here are some of my favorite corn recipes, what are yours?
1. Crustless Corn and Bacon Pie, 113 calories, 3 PointsPlus®
2. Corn, Bacon, and Poblano Pepper Pizza, 203 calories, 5 PointsPlus®
3. Corn, Jalapeno, Bacon, and Red Onion Frittata, 64 calories, 2 PointsPlus®
4. Corn Muffins with Cranberries and Jalapenos, 133 calories, 4 PointsPlus®
5. Mexican Street Corn, 195 calories, 5 PointsPlus®
6. Corn Chowder, 187 calories, 4 PointsPlus®
7. Slow Cooker Roasted Corn Chowder, 165 calories, 5 PointsPlus®
8. Charred Chili Lime Corn on the Cob, 123 calories, 4 PointsPlus
9. Charred Corn , Scallion, and Tomato Salad, 95 calories, 2 PointsPlus®
10. Tomato, Cucumber, Corn, and Avocado Salad, 194 calories, 5 PointsPlus®
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.