Healthy Mexican recipes? Many people think this is something that can't go together. But with all the spice and flavor of Mexican food, there are so many amazing options that are good-for-you and taste amazing.
Plus, if you have been reading this blog for any amount of time you know that Mexican is one of my all time favorite cuisines, so natually today I had to share some of my favorites.So let's use Cinco de Mayo as the perfect excuse to gather some friends and create a delicious Mexican feast or fiesta. Here are some of my favorites, what are yours?
1. Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken, 164 calories, 3 SmartPoints™
2. Baked Crispy Beef, Cheddar, and Pickle Tacos, 255 calories, 7 SmartPoints™ for 2 tacos
3. Turkey Fajita Stuffed Zucchini, 296 calories, 5 SmartPoints™
4. Rotisserie Chicken Fajita Bowls with Cilantro Lime Quinoa, 417 calories, 9 SmartPoints™
5. Chicken Tostadas, 444 calories, 10 SmartPoints™
6. Mexican Street Corn, 192 calories, 5 SmartPoints™
7. Baked Chicken Fajitas, 226 calories, 4 SmartPoints™
8. Citrus Marinated Steak and Pepper Tacos, 308 calories, 6 SmartPoints™ for 2 tacos
9. Mexican Quinoa, Black Bean, and Corn Salad with Avocado Dressing, 282 calories, 7 SmartPoints™
10. Chicken Tortilla Soup with Fresh Corn, 286 calories, 6 SmartPoints™
11. Slow Cooker Carnitas, 225 calories, 3 SmartPoints™
Still looking for more? Check out all Healthy Mexican recipes here!
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.