It's seem crazy that the new year is already upon us and I can't believe it's time to reflect on the past year and start setting goals for 2015! However before I do that and share some of your favorite recipes from 2014, I first want to say THANK YOU! Thank you for being a part of Slender Kitchen. Thank you for sharing recipes, commenting on posts, participating on Facebook and Instagram. Interacting with you is what makes blogging and sharing recipes fun! I feel lucky every day that I am able to do this and truly, deeply thank you for being a part of Slender Kitchen!
Now on to the best recipes of 2014!
1. Sesame Chicken with Broccoli, 238 calories, 6 PointsPlus®
2. Healthier Broccoli Cheddar Soup, 233 calories, 5 PointsPlus®
3. Sweet Chili Coconut Chicken Fingers, 224 calories, 6 PointsPlus®
4. Crunchy Cabbage Tuna Salad, 114 calories, 3 PointsPlus®
5. Honey Lime Chicken, 223 calories, 5 PointsPlus®
6. Grilled Lemon Herb Chicken Thighs, 261 calories, 6 PointsPlus®
7. Spaghetti Squash Chopped Greek Salad, 207 calories, 6 PointsPlus®
8. Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken Breasts, 227 calories, 6 PointsPlus®
9. Cheesy Chicken and Cauliflower Stuffed Peppers, 241 calories, 6 PointsPlus®
10. Cheesy Bacon Cauliflower Soup, 224 calories, 5 PointsPlus®
11. Greek Yogurt and Flax Pancakes, 235 calories, 5 PointsPlus®
12. Crispy Parmesan Onion Straws, 77 calories, 2 PointsPlus®
13. Italian Sausage Meatballs, 218 calories, 5 PointsPlus®
14. Tex Mex Stuffed Zucchini, 256 calories, 6 PointsPlus®
15. Shortcut Chicken Cordon Bleu, 260 calories, 6-7 PointsPlus®
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.