Weight Watchers® recipes for every meal, taste, and plan! Easy to make, delicious, and include Green, Blue, and Purple Smartpoints!
These delicious recipes make it easy to create family friendly meals that everyone will love and work for your Green, Blue, or Purple Weight Watchers® plan! With ideas for breakfast, lunch, easy dinners, slow cooker meals, and soups - this list is everything you need to get a tasty, WW friendly meal on the table,
With the new changes to Weight Watchers this year, it can be helpful to have some tried and true recipes ready to go. Today I am sharing 60 of my favorite WW recipes that are easy to make, taste incredible, and have points for all three plans to make it easy to plan a meal without worrying about calculating points or going over your daily allowance.
- Baked Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal (6 Green, 6 Blue, 3 Purple) made with fresh apples, rolled oats, and cinnamon that makes a filling, whole grain breakfast that can be prepped ahead for the week.
- Microwave Blueberry Oatmeal Muffin (6 Green, 6 Blue, 2 Purple) is a hybrid between a traditional blueberry muffin and baked oatmeal. Ready in just 3 minutes, this fast breakfast is a staple for busy mornings.
- Broccoli Cheddar Egg Muffins (5 Green, 2 Blue, 2 Purple) are basically perfect mini quiche packed with broccoli, cheddar cheese, and eggs. Make them ahead of time for an easy breakfast on the go.
- Frozen Breakfast Quesadillas (8 Green, 4 Blue, 4 Purple) is a dish you will want to have in your freezer at all times. Made with black beans, corn, veggies, eggs, and cheese - these filling treats work for any meal.
- Slow Cooker Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole (6 Green, 4 Blue, 3 Purple) is exactly what you want in a breakfast casserole, packed with hash brown potatoes, eggs, cheese, and spinach. Great to feed a crowd or for meal prep.
- Four Ingredient Pumpkin Pancakes (3 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Purple) are a low Weight Watchers Smartpoints recipe that you will make again and again. Filling, easy to make, and with all the pumpkin spice flavor you love.
- Southwest Black Bean Egg Muffins (3 Green, 0 Blue, 0 Purple) are a zero point treat on the Blue and Purple WW plans that will keep you full all morning from the fiber in the black beans and protein in the eggs.
- Three Ingredient Banana and Egg Pancakes (4 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Purple) are a breakfast treat that both kids and adults love. Ready in under 10 minutes and low in points.
- Baked Eggs with Tomato and Parmesan (6 Green, 2 Blue, 2 Purple) is the dish you will want to make for a delicious weekend brunch. Great for guests and easy enough to make any time. It also makes a great dinner option.
- Banana Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal Muffins (5 Green, 3 Blue, 3 Purple) make a portable breakfast treat that tastes indulgent with just the right amount of chocolate and coconut.
- Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal (6 Green, 6 Blue, 3 Green) is one of those dishes I make again and again. Kids love all the fresh strawberry flavors and it's healthy enough to eat all the time. It also works as a make-ahead dish.
- Microwave Broccoli Cheddar Omelet (4 Green, 2 Blue, 2 Purple) makes busy mornings a touch easier and once you master the recipe, you can swap in any vegetables or fillings you like.
- Avocado Chicken Salad (4 Green, 3 Blue, 3 Purple) is the solution for anyone who doesn't like traditional chicken salad with mayonnaise and with just 3-4 WW Smartpoints per serving, it works for sandwiches, salads, wraps, or with crackers.
- Turkey Fajita Stuffed Zucchini (5 Green, 3 Blue, 3 Purple) packed with lean ground turkey, black beans, tomatoes, and spices all covered in melted cheese make your lunch dreams come true.
- Asian Noodle Salad with Creamy Almond Dressing (7 Green, 7 Blue, 7 Purple) tastes like a restaurant meal but this version is lightened up and packed full of vegetables. Add chicken, tofu, or shrimp for zero Weight Watchers points on Blue and Purple.
- Curried Tuna Salad (2 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Purple) takes thee classic lunchtime staple of tuna salad to a whole new place with curry powder, carrots, grapes, and one secret ingredient you don't want to miss.
- Crunchy Thai Chicken Salad (6 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Purple) made with crisp lettuce, mandarin oranges, edamame, and the most amazing Asian inspired dressing.
- Healthy Chicken Quesadillas (9 Green, 7 Blue, 7 Purple) that you can prep in advance. Everything you want in a quesadilla with chicken breast, corn, beans, spices, and cheese.
- Healthy Tuna Salad (2 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Purple) that's made with a combination of Greek yogurt and mayonnaise is a low point recipe that is a lunchtime essential.
- Southwest Quinoa Salad with Black Beans, Corn, and Avocado (11 Green, 7 Blue, 5 Green) will make your salad dreams come true with hearty quinoa, black beans, corn, avocado, and the most amazing cilantro dressing. This is a salad that will keep you full all afternoon.
- Buffalo Chicken Celery Bites (1 Green, 0 Blue, 0 Purple) takes the most amazing buffalo chicken salad and stuff it into crunchy celery sticks topped with blue cheese or ranch. So easy and so so good.
- Meal Prep Turkey Taco Bowls with Cauliflower Rice (2 Green, 0 Blue, 0 Purple) are always on the rotation in our home with cauliflower rice, the perfect ground turkey taco meat, and sauteed vegetables. Add all your favorite taco toppings for a Weight Watchers meal everyone loves. Plus ZERO points.
- Sweet Chili Chicken Salad (6 Green, 3 Blue, 3 Purple) is a copycat of a famous restaurant salad that tastes even better than the real thing. It's made with marinated chicken breast, edamame, plenty of greens, and a sweet chili dressing that you'll want to eat with everything.
- Eggplant Pizza Bites (3 Green, 3 Blue, 3 Purple) are the healthy pizza you didn't know you would love. Tender baked eggplant slices topped with marinara sauce, mozzarella, and all your favorite pizza toppings.
- Healthy Chicken Salad with Grapes (2 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Purple) is a simple twist on a classic recipe that is the right combination of savory and sweet. Plus with just 1-2 WW Smartpoints, it's a meal that works for everyday.
- Sheet Pan Asian Chicken Stir Fry (6 Green, 6 Blue, 6 Purple) is an even easier way to make a classic stir fry with tender chicken thighs, tons of veggies, and the best stir fry sauce around.
- Healthy Taco Casserole (8 Green, 3 Blue, 3 Purple) is a dish that you won't believe is Weight Watchers friendly made with ground turkey, pinto beans, corn, salsa, and cheese. This is the easiest recipe to make and it tastes so good.
- Sheet Pan Pork Chops, Potatoes, and Green Beans (9 Green, 9 Blue, 6 Purple) takes a traditional meal and makes it easier to prepare since it all gets prepared on a single sheet pan.
- Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken and Vegetables (4 Green, 2 Blue, 2 Purple) is a reader favorite made with chicken breast, bell peppers, tomatoes, carrots, and mushrooms tossed in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and spices. Easy to make, super tasty, and low in WW Smartpoints.
- Baked Chicken Fajitas (3 Green, 0 Blue, 0 Purple) are a lightened up version of a Mexican classic that's all baked in one dish and has zero points on Blue and Purple plans. Pair it with all your favorite toppings and serve it with tortillas, beans, or cauliflower rice.
- Parmesan Fish Sticks (4 Green, 3 Blue, 3 Purple) take lean white fish and coats them in a crispy Parmesan coating that will have you going back for more and more. Plus kids love this healthier version of fish sticks.
- Beef and Broccoli Fried Rice (8 Green, 6 Green, 4 Purple) is a twist on a classic Chinese takeout dish that is actually good for you with brown rice, ground beef, and plenty of broccoli.
- Jalapeno Cheddar Black Bean Burgers (5 Green, 2 Blue, 1 Purple) are the vegetarian burger that makes everyone forget about the meat.
- Lemon and Broccoli Pasta with Shrimp (9 Green, 7 Blue, 7 Purple) tastes like a restaurant-style dish without all the fat and calories. This shrimp pasta dish is simple to make but filled with so much flavor.
- Chicken Kofta Kabob Bowls (9 Green, 7 Blue, 3 Purple) take lean ground chicken (easy to cook and low in WW points) and pairs it with Mediterranean spices, hummus, feta cheese, cucumbers, and tomatoes.
- Creamy Garlic Mushroom Chicken (5 Green, 2 Blue, 2 Purple) takes the classic American dish and makes it healthy without sacrificing any flavor. Creamy, garlicky, and delicious.
- Kung Pao Shrimp (5 Green, 4 Blue, 4 Purple) is a healthier version of the Chinese takeout classic with perfectly cooked shrimp, veggies, and crunchy peanuts.
Slow Cooker Favorites
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore (4 Green, 4 Blue, 4 Purple) is a healthier version of the classic Italian dish made with tender chicken thighs, tomatoes, peppers, and plenty of garlic. Serve it with pasta, cauliflower rice, or spaghetti squash.
- Slow Cooker Turkey Tacos (7 Green, 5 Blue, 5 Purple) are an unexpected take on tacos with shredded turkey breast, dried cranberries, and crumbled queso fresco.
- Slow Cooker Tuscan Turkey Sloppy Joes (4 Green, 3 Blue, 3 Purple) are an Italian twist on classic sloppy joes made with lean ground turkey to keep the WW Smartpoints low.
- Slow Cooker Madras Lentils (4 Green, 3 Blue, 1 Purple) are a homemade version of this favorite Indian dish that is low in points since lentils are zero on the blue and purple myWW plans.
- Slow Cooker Banh Mi Pork (5 Green, 5 Blue, 5 Purple) has all the flavor of a Banh Mi but is made with lean pork tenderloin to keep things light and healthy.
- Chicken Tinga (3 Green, 0 Blue, 0 Purple) combines chicken breast, tomatoes, and chipotle peppers for a spicy shredded chicken dish that works for tacos, burritos, quesadillas, and more.
- Authentic Chile Verde (4 Green, 4 Blue, 4 Purple) that uses lean pork tenderloin in place of the traditional pork shoulder for a healthier WW friendly version that is just as delicious.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Shawarma (4 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Purple) is an at home version of this Meditteranean standard dish with plenty of spices, onion, and garlic. Serve it with pita bread, hummus, rice, or a nice green salad.
- Slow Cooker Beef Machaca (3 Green, 3 Blue, 3 Purple) is a Mexican dish that combines lean beef with peppers, onions, tomatoes, and chipotle peppers that cooks down until the beef is fork tender.
- Slow Cooker Italian Red Pepper Chicken (3 Green, 0 Blue, 0 Purple) is one of those simple, low Weight Watchers points recipes you will make again and again. Super tender chicken cooked in the most delicious red pepper tomato sauce.
- Slow Cooker Coconut Basil Chicken (5 Green, 2 Blue, 2 Purple) is a reader favorite year after year with its creamy coconut basil sauce that you'll want to eat on everything.
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Pork with Pears (4 Green, 4 Blue, 4 Purple) is a dish that feels fancy enough for a dinner party but is easy enough for any night of the week.
Soups We Love
- Zero Point Weight Watchers Taco Soup (6 Green, 0 Blue, 0 Purple) is the most popular Weight Watchers recipe on this website and one everyone loves with tender chicken, beans, corn, and tons of flavor.
- Zero Point White Chicken Chili (6 Green, 0 Blue, 0 Purple) is a simple dump style crockpot recipe that takes 5 minutes to put together. The store bought green salsa is the secret ingredient.
- Zero Point Cabbage Soup with Turkey (1 Green, 0 Blue, 0 Purple) is a healthier, and super low WW point, spin on traditional cabbage soup that's made with lean ground turkey and cauliflower rice.
- Slow Cooker Roasted Corn Chowder (6 Green, 2 Blue, 2 Purple) is indulgently creamy without using tons of high fat products and is filled with so much delicious corn flavor. With a frozen corn option, it can be made year round.
- Chicken and Sweet Potato Soup (6 Green, 5 Blue, 3 Purple) combines Israeli couscous with tender sweet potatoes, carrots, celery, and chicken breast for a twist on a classic chicken noodle soup.
- Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken and Artichoke Soup (5 Green, 4 Blue, 4 Purple) comes together in no time with the help of the slow cooker and is bursting with bright lemon flavor.
- Weight Watchers Vegetable Soup (2 Green, 0 Blue, 0 Purple) is anything but a boring vegetable soup. Made with a tomato and garlic base, this soup is full of veggies and one you will want to eat daily.
- Spinach Tortellini Soup (8 Green, 5 Blue, 5 Purple) is comfort food at its best with spinach tortellini pasta and ground turkey in a spicy tomato broth with fresh spinach and Parmesan.
- Easy Beef Chili (6 Green, 4 Blue, 4 Purple) comes together in less than 30 minutes but tastes like something that sat on the stove for hours.
- Slow Cooker Healthy Lasagna Soup (6 Green, 6 Blue, 4 Purple) is the lazy way to make lasagna with all the same flavors in an easy to prepare, family favorite soup.
- Healthy Turkey Chili (4 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Purple) is hearty, keeps you full for hours, and with just 1 Point on the Blue and Purple WW plans, it's a staple in our home.
- Curried Red Lentil Soup (6 Green, 2 Blue, 2 Purple) combines creamy coconut milk, curry powder, carrots, and red lentils in a soup that's hard to put down.
Tips for Making Your Own Weight Watchers Recipes
Whenever I share these types of lists, I also like to share tips on building your own delicious WW recipes at home. There are some tips and tricks that can make it easier to create recipes that work for your points budgets or adapt family favorites to be more points friendly.
- Start with protein: Start by choosing a low point protein to build your meal. This can be animal or plant based protein. The lowest point options include chicken breast, lean ground turkey, lean ground chicken, fish, eggs, beans, lentils, and tofu. All of these are zero points on the Blue and Purple plans and 3 Smartpoints on the Green plan. Other low point proteins include boneless, skinless chicken thighs, pork tenderloin, center cut lean boneless pork, 95% lean beef beef, and lean beef cuts. These options have between 3-5 Smartpoints per serving on all plans.
- Add flavor: On Weight Watchers, you always want to think about how to add flavors without reaching for typical flavor enhancers like butter or oil. The first place I start is always in my spice cabinet. Herbs and spices add so much flavor to a dish without adding points. Next up I think about adding flavor with garlic, ginger, shallots, onion, celery, peppers, or carrots. Using these aromatic vegetables as a base, can add tons of flavor. You'll notice that almost all our recipes start with sauteed garlic or onions. Some other favorites include canned diced tomatoes (most flavors are 0 points), chicken or vegetable broth (great for sauteeing veggies without oil), vinegar and flavored vinegar, hot sauce, soy sauce, coconut aminos, and citrus juices.
- Bulk up with veggies: Since portions can feel smaller on WW, especially for things like pasta or rice, I always bulk up my dishes with tons of zero point vegetables. This adds flavor and volume to your meal. For example, replacing half of the rice in your favorite chicken and rice dish with cauliflower rice will dramatically reduce the points. Same for spaghetti squash, zucchini noodles, or even butternut squash noodles.
- Garnish: Finish your dish with fresh herbs, a sprinkling of cheese, lemon juice, or a drizzle of vinegar. Another favorite trick for creating low fat creamy sauces is to simply stir in a few tablespoons of reduced fat cream cheese to finish the dish. You will be shocked at how creamy you can make a sauce with just a few tablespoons of cream cheese.