A collection of 25 delicious and healthy Superbowl recipes all with nutritional information.
The Super Bowl is quickly approaching and if you are like me, you are already planning your menu. We are huge Patriots fans around here. I grew up outside of Boston so it's fun to see the hometown boys doing so well.
This week I wanted to provide a number of my favorite recipes for parties, entertaining, and in my opinion perfect for the Superbowl. There are more than five I just couldn't hold myself back. I also plan on cooking way too much and may have to start inviting strangers if I can't limit the snacks I want to make.
What are you serving for the Super Bowl?
- Pepperoni Pineapple and Jalapeno Pizzas: 280 calories: This pizza is the perfect combination of sweet, salty, and spicy. I can't recommend it enough.
- Barbecue Meatloaf Muffins: 104 calories: Finger foods are always a hit at any party and it's hard to turn away from these bite sized meatloaf muffins.
- Skinny Queso: 75 calories: It's not a football party without some queso, but this version is lightened up but still tastes amazing.
- Skinny Egg Rolls: 90 calories: These little baked egg rolls are filled with veggies and lean ground chicken. They are crispy, crunchy, and with just 1 point and 90 calories per serving, it's hard not to love them.
- Shrimp Scampi Flatbread: 270 calories: If you want something fancy on your gameday spread, look no further than this shrimp scampi pizza. It's got all the traditional flavors of scampi but you can pick it up with your hands.
- Ranch BLT Paasta Salad: 187 calories: I always like to have a few heartier dishes out as part of any gathering and this Ranch BLT Pasta Salad is always a huge hit. I mean it does have bacon and pasta and ranch dressing.
- Macaroni and Cheese Cupcakes: 130 calories: Make your macaroni and cheese portable this year by making some delicious mac and cheese cupcakes. These are always popular.
- Baked Sweet Potatoes Fries: 153 calories: Just as good as any restaurant.
- Blackened Shrimp: 203 calories: These easy spicy shrimp are delicious hot or cold and are great to add to any appetizer spread.
- Mustard Pretzel Chicken Fingers: 124 calories: What is there not to like about a chicken tender coated in crunchy pretzels with honey mustard?
- Spinach and Artichoke Pizza: 361 calories, Because there is never too much pizza!
- Lasagna Cupcakes: 112 calories: Another fun and portable treat, these lasagna cupcakes with lean ground beef are always a huge hit.
- Eggplant Pizza Bites: 104 calories: These bite-sized pizza bites made with an eggplant crust are super tasty and can be made with all your favorite toppings.
- Healthy Greek Nachos: 340 calories: These nachos made with baked chips, cucumbers, tomatoes, and feta cheese are such a delicious twist on the classic party food.
- Slow Cooker Pepperoni Pizza Chili: 329 calories: For a heartier dish, why not combine two game day favorites - chili and pizza! This is a winner.
- Baked Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Fries: 140 calories: Veggie fries have become more and more popular and these zucchini wedges are crispy and delicious.
- Cilantro White Bean Hummus: 96 calories: Hummus is super easy to make so consider making this version before buying it at the store.
- Chili Con Queso: 64 calories: There is never too much cheese dip in my opinion and this one with ground beef and cheese is full of flavor.
- Chipotle Black Bean Stuffed Mushrooms: 219 calories: These hearty stuffed mushrooms packed with black beans and corn are filling, healthy, and super tasty.
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Jalapenos: 71 calories: Switch things up with this spin on artichoke dip that has some kick and spice from fresh jalapenos.
- Spicy Cheddar Corn Dip: 107 calories: This dip is on the table at every single party we have. Between the creamy cheese, corn, and spice - it's a dish people come back for again and again.
- Bang Bang Chicken: 263 calories: Sweet and spicy chicken bites. Serve them as an appetizer or add some lettuce leaves and let people make their own wraps.
- Cheesy "Fried" Mozzarella Bites: 102 calories: A healthier mozzarella stick that gets crispy and delicious right in the oven,
- Buffalo Chicken Celery Bites: 80 calories: Cripsy celery stuffed with the best buffalo chicken salad and topped with crumbled blue cheese or ranch dressing. You have to make these.
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Fingers: 197 calories: Crispy chicken fingers coated in ranch seasoning, Panko breadcrumbs, and buffalo sauce.
And here are a few more recipes we love just in case you are looking for more ideas!
- Black Bean Hummus: 88 calories: Another delicious hummus option with a bunch of ideas for mixing up the flavor and creating something sweet, spicy, or savory.
- Baked Chicken and Black Bean Taquitos: 282 calories: These baked taquitos will literally disappear the moment you set them down. We can't get enough.
- Baked Buffalo Wings: 110 calories: It's hard to have a football party without having some buffalo wings as part of your spread. These come out super cripsy and no one will ever guess they weren't fried.
- Healthy Carnitas: 216 calories: These healthy tacos can be made in the slow cooker or Instant Pot and make enough to serve a crowd.
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Turkey Breast: 241 calories: Instead of making chicken, switch things up with this delicious pulled barbecue turkey instead. Can be served in sandwiches, lettuce wraps, or with baked sweet potatoes.