Fish is one of the healthiest proteins out there and since it is quick cooking, it's the perfect thing for an easy dinner.
Growing up in New England, I fell in love with seafood at a very early age. I was definitely the two year old fighting her father for the last steamer or sardine and asking to order lobster when we went out to dinner. This was compared to my cousins, who happily ordered mashed potatoes for dinner. My poor parents. But to this day, seafood and fish are one of my absolute favorite things to eat and I love the fact they I was exposed to it at such a young age.
Today I wanted to share some of my favorite easy and healthy fish recipes. What are your go-to recipes for making fish?
1. Italian Salmon with Tomato Basil Salad (288 calories, 6 SmartPoints™)
2. Baked Haddock with Seafood Stuffing (245 calories, 7 SmartPoints™)
3. Garlic Lime Tilapia (194 calories, 4 SmartPoints™)
4. Fish and Shrimp Stew (271 calories, 4 SmartPoints™)
5. One Pan Roasted Salmon, Sweet Potatoes, and Asparagus (382 calories, 9 SmartPoints™)
6. Baked Honey Salmon and Vegetables (310 calories, 7 SmartPoints™)
7. Baked Blackened Tilapia (193 calories, 4 SmartPoints™)
8. Grilled Lemon Pepper Mahi Mahi (185 calories, 4 SmartPoints™)
9. Blackened Salmon (293 calories, 6 SmartPoints™)
10. One Pan Blackened Cod, Sweet Potatoes, and Zucchini (303 calories, 8 SmartPoints™)
11. Salmon, Sweet Potato, and Avocado Kale Salad (387 calories, 8 SmartPoints™)
12. Ancho Fish Tacos with Red Cabbage Slaw (274 calories, 5 SmartPoints™)
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.