I feel like thereare two camps when it comes to New Year's Eve. There are those who love to go out and those, like me, who much prefer to stay in and host a little (or big!) soiree at our house. This year we are planning on spending the last night of 2016 at my parent's house with all of our family and plenty of delicous food. We are still working on the menu for the night, but we always like to make tons of appetizers so we can pick on things all night. Usually we splurge on some seafood like oysters, scallops, or crab (which are all great low-calorie choices) and then make lots of hot and cold apps to fuel us through the night. What's on your menu?
1. Skinny Sangria, 123 calories, 4 SmartPoints
2. Buffalo Ranch Chicken Tenders, 197 calories, 4 SmartPoints
3. BBQ Cheddar Jalapeno Meatballs, 249 calories, 7 SmartPoints
4. Baked Sweet and Spicy Wings, 303 calories, 7 SmartPoints
5. Vegetable Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce, 249 calories, 5 SmartPoints
6. Spicy Cheddar Corn Dip, 107 calories, 4 SmartPoints
7. Mini Spinach and Artichoke Bread Bowls, 92 calories, 3 SmartPoints
8. Cilantro White Bean Hummus, 96 calories, 3 SmartPoints
9. Bang Bang Chicken, 263 calories, 6 SmartPoints
10. Baked Veggie Egg Rolls, 112 calories, 1 SmartPoints
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.