With school and weekend activities in full swing, the long lazy weekends of summer are becoming a thing of the past. So why not eliminate the need to make breakfast one morning? Just add everything to the crockpot for this quick and easy crockpot hashbrown casserole the night before. Eight hours later breakfast is ready to go. This is also a great meal to serve to guests. Feel free to mix up the veggies and cheese to make any variety you choose. Personally, I love this version with ham, cheddar, and spinach. My other favorite includes goat cheese, spinach, red peppers, and crumbled turkey sausage.
Serving Size: 1/6 of the recipe
Nutritional Info: 275 calories, 11.3g of fat, 18.9g of carbohydrates, 3g of fiber, 20.8g of protein, Sugars: 3.1g
Weight Watchers® PointsPlus®: 7 *
With school and weekend activities in full swing, the long lazy weekends of summer are becoming a thing of the past. So why not eliminate the need to make breakfast one morning? Just add everything to the crockpot for this quick and easy crockpot hashbrown casserole the night before. Eight hours later breakfast is ready to go. This is also a great meal to serve to guests. Feel free to mix up the veggies and cheese to make any variety you choose. Personally, I love this version with ham, cheddar, and spinach. My other favorite includes goat cheese, spinach, red peppers, and crumbled turkey sausage.Crockpot Breakfast Hashbrown Casserole with Spinach and Mushrooms
- 10 oz. bag frozen hash browns
- 1 green or red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup onions, diced
- 4 oz. chopped ham
- 10 oz. frozen spinach, defrosted and drained of extra water.
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 8 eggs whites
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Spray the crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix the hashbrowns with the onions and peppers. Press into the bottom of the crockpot and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix together the spinach and ham in a bowl. Layer half in the crockpot and top with 1/2 cup cheese. Layer the additional veggies on top and add remaining cheese.
- Pour the eggs over top.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours until cooked through.
Whisk together the eggs, egg whites, milk, salt, and pepper.
* PointsPlus® calculated by Slender Kitchen; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc.
Do you like these recipes?
Check out our healthy meal plans featuring
recipes just like this.
- Weekly Meals Plans for 2 or 4
- Nutritional information including PointsPlus®
- Complete, categorized shopping lists
I’m Kristen and I couldn’t be happier you are here. You will find a variety of healthy and delicious recipes that will not only taste great, but help you fit in your favorite jeans.
You May Also Enjoy:
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get the latest recipes directly in your inbox.
Add a Comment...
Never Miss a Recipe
Recent PostsPopular Posts
- Back to School Meal Plan Special: Just $25 Yearly! August 28, 2015 0 comments
- Friday Five: Delicious and Healthy Corn Recipes August 28, 2015 0 comments
- Sesame Ginger Tofu Spring Rolls with Pineapple from Nasoya August 26, 2015 0 comments
- Back to School $25 Meal Plan Special: Frequently Asked Questions August 25, 2015 0 comments
- Healthy Hiking with LÄRABAR & a Giveaway! October 26, 2014 113 comments
- Cheesy “Fried” Mozzarella Bites & SkinnyTaste Giveaway October 13, 2014 113 comments
- Holiday Giveaway! December 14, 2013 94 comments
- Great Freezer Meals and Glad Give Away June 11, 2012 76 comments
- 100 Calorie Recipes
- 100 Calorie Snacks
- 150 Calorie Recipes
- 200 Calorie Recipes
- 250 Calorie Recipes
- 300 Calorie Recipes
- 350 Calorie Recipes
- 400 Calorie Recipes
- 50 Calorie Recipes
- All Recipes
- Asian Recipes
- Baking Recipes
- Beef Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Clean Eating
- Crock Pot
- Dairy Free Recipes
- Egg Recipes
- Freezer Friendly
- Healthy Cooking 101
- Healthy Living
- Holiday Meals
- Low Calorie Recipes
- Low Carb
- Low Carb Slow Cooker Recipes
- Main Course
- Meal Plans
- Member Lowcarb Meal Plans
- Member Meal Plans
- Member Resources
- Member Vegetarian Meal Plans
- Paleo Recipes
- Pork Recipes
- Quick Healthy Recipes
- Side Dishes
- SK Products
- Slow Cooker Sundays
- Snacks and Appetizers
- Top Five Lists
- Vegan Recipes
- Vegetable Recipes
- Weight Loss Wednesday
- Working Out