Every once and awhile I like to share some new Weight Watchers and diet friendly food finds that I am enjoying as part of the Friday Five. There are so many products on the market it can be hard to know what’s worth trying and what to stay away form. However the way this works best is when readers participate so we can all help each other. Please share your favorite new food finds in the comments!
1. Better N Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread, 2 tbsp servings, P+, 100 calories
If you follow the blog regularly you know I am an avid lover of PB2, the powdered peanut butter spread. I love their regular and peanut butter chocolate flavors and use them all the time. However there is a new kid on the block with this delicious Chocolate spread. It comes in two flavors – Chocolate Cinnamon and Chocolate Coconut. Yum. I love the Chocolate Cinnamon with sliced apples and the Chocolate Coconut is incredible with oatmeal – think Almond Joy.
2. Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Whipped Chocolate and Whipped Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cheese Spread, 2 tbsp servings, 2 P+, 60 calories
I am usually not a big fan of flavored sweet cream cheese flavors (jalapeno or veggie is more my style) but these are both pretty delicious. Yesterday I made a grilled sandwich with the chocolate cream cheese, bananas, and some light bread and it was delicious. The perfect sweet snack and all under 5 points.
3. Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick’n, 4 P+, 150 calories
Gardein is one of my favorite brands when it comes to vegetarian meat replacements. Although it isn’t something I eat often, their products usually taste pretty delicious. Their new Mandarin Chicken has been popping up on all sorts of blogs so I finally decided to check it out and was amazed at how yummy it was. It would make a perfect light lunch or dinner with some steamed veggies and brown rice.
4. Breakfast Banana Split, 5 P+
I heard about this breakfast idea from a reader on Facebook yesterday and tried it immediately. Yum. Just toss together a banana, some light yogurt of choice, strawberries, blueberries, and a glob of lite Cool Whip. Then drizzle with chocolate syrup and if you have it a cherry. All for five points plus. My mind is already turning with all the possibilities here.
5. Fiber One 80 Calories Chocolate Cereal, 80 calories, 2 P+
Although this won’t be a new product for everyone – I love the new Fiber One chocolate cereal, although I don’t typically eat it for breakfast. I like to mix it into things – like yogurt, ice cream, and homemade trail mix for a chocolate kick. I also imagine it would make a killer chocolate rice crispy treat.
What are you newest finds? Please share!
* PointsPlus® calculated by Slender Kitchen; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc.
Do you like these recipes?
Check out our healthy meal plans featuring
recipes just like this.
- Weekly Meals Plans for 2 or 4
- Nutritional information including PointsPlus®
- Complete, categorized shopping lists
I’m Kristen and I couldn’t be happier you are here. You will find a variety of healthy and delicious recipes that will not only taste great, but help you fit in your favorite jeans.
You May Also Enjoy:
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get the latest recipes directly in your inbox.
Add a Comment...
Never Miss a Recipe
Recent PostsPopular Posts
- Friday Five: Healthy Make Ahead Lunch Salads that Won’t Get Soggy September 4, 2015 0 comments
- Green Apple, Chia, and Cinnamon Overnight Oats September 3, 2015 0 comments
- Pesto Pasta Salad with Grilled Chicken September 2, 2015 0 comments
- Persian Chicken Kabobs September 1, 2015 1 comment
- Healthy Hiking with LÄRABAR & a Giveaway! October 26, 2014 113 comments
- Cheesy “Fried” Mozzarella Bites & SkinnyTaste Giveaway October 13, 2014 113 comments
- Holiday Giveaway! December 14, 2013 94 comments
- Great Freezer Meals and Glad Give Away June 11, 2012 76 comments
- 100 Calorie Recipes
- 100 Calorie Snacks
- 150 Calorie Recipes
- 200 Calorie Recipes
- 250 Calorie Recipes
- 300 Calorie Recipes
- 350 Calorie Recipes
- 400 Calorie Recipes
- 50 Calorie Recipes
- All Recipes
- Asian Recipes
- Baking Recipes
- Beef Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Clean Eating
- Crock Pot
- Dairy Free Recipes
- Egg Recipes
- Freezer Friendly
- Healthy Cooking 101
- Healthy Living
- Holiday Meals
- Low Calorie Recipes
- Low Carb
- Low Carb Slow Cooker Recipes
- Main Course
- Meal Plans
- Member Lowcarb Meal Plans
- Member Meal Plans
- Member Resources
- Member Vegetarian Meal Plans
- Paleo Recipes
- Pork Recipes
- Quick Healthy Recipes
- Side Dishes
- SK Products
- Slow Cooker Sundays
- Snacks and Appetizers
- Top Five Lists
- Vegan Recipes
- Vegetable Recipes
- Weight Loss Wednesday
- Working Out