So something strange happens to me everyday around 4:00 and 9:00. Like clockwork, my body craves something sweet, usually something involving chocolate. I have tried to ignore these cravings in hope that they would disappear, but it seems futile and besides its fun to eat chocolate a couple of times a time. It feels indulgent and definitely ensures I don’t feel like I am missing out. The key – moderation and low points ways to indulge.
What are your favorite ways to eat chocolate?
1. Banana Nutella Dessert Wontons: 1 weight watchers pointsplus
Nutella definitely ranks up there as one of my favorite foods, but I have to be careful not to just eat it out of the jar by the spoonful. The solution, portion out the Nutella is perfect little packages with these banana nutella wontons. Not crazy about Nutella, try them with peanut butter or chocolate.
2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Balls: 1 weight watchers pointsplus
For anyone with salty, sweet cravings, this is the recipe and snack for you. The pretzels and peanut butter bring just enough salt and the chocolate balances everything out. The recipe can be a little tricky the first time to get the right number of servings to make them one point – but if they come out bigger just adjust. Either way they are completely worth it and delicious.
3. Banana Chocolate Bread Pudding: 4 weight watchers pointsplus
Don’t let the picture fool you (from the very early days of blogging), this banana chocolate bread pudding is incredibly rich and satisfying. In fact I have a friend who asks for it every time he comes over. The rich banana flavor is reminiscent of banana bread and the chocolate adds just the right indulgence. If you love bread pudding, I highly recommend this recipe.
4. Pumpkin Chocolate Brownie Bites: 3 weight watchers pointsplus
If you want a fudgy, gooey, intense chocolate treat, these chocolate pumpkin brownie bites are the perfect solution. They are packed with chocolate flavor and then filled with yummy chocolate chips. Definitely one of my favorite brownie recipes and a constant in my kitchen.
5. Chocolate Mint Tea 0 points and Miss Meringue Mint Chocolate Chip Minis, 3 weight watchers pointsplus for 12 meringues
This chocolate mint tea from Harney and Sons is one of my favorite ways to cure a chocolate fix. It has a subtle chocolate flavor with lots of mint and is perfect with a touch of sweetener and a little milk or half and half. To complete the chocolate mint, I love having mine with some delicious, melt in your mouth, chocolate mint meringues. You can have 12 for just 3 points plus and they are completely satisfying.
* PointsPlus® calculated by Slender Kitchen; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc.
Do you like these recipes?
Check out our healthy meal plans featuring
recipes just like this.
- Weekly Meals Plans for 2 or 4
- Nutritional information including PointsPlus®
- Complete, categorized shopping lists
I’m Kristen and I couldn’t be happier you are here. You will find a variety of healthy and delicious recipes that will not only taste great, but help you fit in your favorite jeans.
You May Also Enjoy:
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get the latest recipes directly in your inbox.
Add a Comment...
Never Miss a Recipe
Recent PostsPopular Posts
- Lemon Feta Vinaigrette July 1, 2015 0 comments
- One Pan Sweet Potato, Chicken Sausage, and Green Beans June 29, 2015 0 comments
- Friday Five: Get Out and Grill June 25, 2015 3 comments
- Asian Teriyaki Tofu Salad with Nasoya June 24, 2015 0 comments
- Healthy Hiking with LÄRABAR & a Giveaway! October 26, 2014 113 comments
- Cheesy “Fried” Mozzarella Bites & SkinnyTaste Giveaway October 13, 2014 112 comments
- Holiday Giveaway! December 14, 2013 94 comments
- Great Freezer Meals and Glad Give Away June 11, 2012 75 comments
- 100 Calorie Recipes
- 100 Calorie Snacks
- 150 Calorie Recipes
- 200 Calorie Recipes
- 250 Calorie Recipes
- 300 Calorie Recipes
- 350 Calorie Recipes
- 400 Calorie Recipes
- 50 Calorie Recipes
- All Recipes
- Asian Recipes
- Baking Recipes
- Beef Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Clean Eating
- Crock Pot
- Dairy Free Recipes
- Egg Recipes
- Freezer Friendly
- Healthy Cooking 101
- Healthy Living
- Holiday Meals
- Low Calorie Recipes
- Low Carb
- Low Carb Slow Cooker Recipes
- Main Course
- Meal Plans
- Member Lowcarb Meal Plans
- Member Meal Plans
- Member Resources
- Member Vegetarian Meal Plans
- Paleo Recipes
- Pork Recipes
- Quick Healthy Recipes
- Side Dishes
- SK Products
- Slow Cooker Sundays
- Snacks and Appetizers
- Top Five Lists
- Vegan Recipes
- Vegetable Recipes
- Weight Loss Wednesday
- Working Out