For anyone doing a Whole30 or following a Paleo diet, the grill can be your best friend. With a focus on meat and veggies,the grill adds ton of flavor without needing lots of extra ingredients. Plus grilled leftovers are perfect for big salads, breakfast scrambles, and lettuce wraps. All of these recipes are quick, packed with flavor, and perfect for any time of year. So get out your grill and try these Whole30 grilling favorites.
1. Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken - You'll want to eat this simple cilantro lime marinade on everything, we use it on everything from steak to chicken to fresh veggies.
2. Balsamic Flank Steak and Tomatoes - This dinner looks fancy but is ready under 20 minutes on the grill or under the broiler.
3. Easy Grilled Vegetables - A delicious combination of asparagus, zucchini, tomatoes, carrots, and red onion in a simple garlic and balsamic marinade.
4. Grilled Chicken with Peach and Cucumber Salsa makes a tasty summer meal with just the right amount of sweetness from the peaches.
5. Grilled Chicken Sausages and Vegetables - Grab your favorite Whole30 compliant sausage and make this yummy meal in about 15 minutes.
6. Garlic Grilled Broccoli - It can be easy to come up with a Whole30 dinner idea but the side dishes get tricky. Luckily this amazing grilled broccoli can be paired with almost any meal.
7. Grilled Soy Ginger Chicken with Mango Salsa - filled with Asian flavors and makes a quick and easy dinner, just use coconut aminos to keep it Whole30.
8. Grilled Spice Rubbed Salmon - throwing fish on the grill is one of the best way to prepare it and this spice rub adds just the right amount of kick.
9. Grilled Lemon Pepper Zucchini - take advantage of all the summer zucchini and squash to make this easy side dish packed with lemon flavor.
10. Grilled Turkey Lula Kebabs - packed with Mediterranean flavors, these kebabs made with ground turkey, beef, or lamb will quickly become a favorite meal.
11. Citrus Marinated Carne Asada can be wrapped up in lettuce leaves or eaten on its own for an amazing Mexican meal.
12. Turkey Apple Burgers - are a creative spin on a traditional burger and the apple ensures the burger stays moist. Serve it wrapped in lettuce, portbella mushrooms, or sweet potato buns.
13. Grilled Basil Lime Chicken - full of flavor, this isn't a boring chicken breast recipe.
14. Cajun Shrimp Kabobs with a homade Cajun spice blend are ready in no time on the grill or in the oven.
15. Lemon and Smoked Paprika Chicken Thighs - if you don't cook often with smoked paprika, you are missing out! It adds a ton of flavor to any dish and makes this chicken something you will want to eat again and again.
16. Grilled Garlic Lime Salmon - if you usually use lemon for your fish, switch it out for lime juice and you will love the result.
17. Green Chile Turkey Burgers - the secret is the green chile topping and pickled red onions for a turkey burger that is anything but bland.
18. Simple Grilled Squash - makes a heartier side dish and you will love the smoky flavor that grilling adds to your favorite squash.
19. Lemon Basil Pork Chops are marinated in an amazing marinade packed with lemon juice, fresh basil, and garlic.
20. Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs - with fresh pineapple, bell peppers, and onion are sweet and savory.
21. Cumin Chicken is a simple and easy way to make a moist, flavor filled chicken breast with just a hint of spice.
What are your favorite Whole30 and Paleo grilling recipes?
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.