So I have to admit that I am not much of a flavored coffee fan and pretty much can't stand the taste of anything in my coffee other than some half and half. No sugar, no syrup, and as strong and dark as possible. However, I have had many readers ask about skinny ways to make their favorite peppermint, pumpkin, mocha latte. So I decided to compile some skinny Starbucks drinks from blogs I love and trust. Here goes!
1. Skinny Peppermint Mocha: 2 weight watchers pointsplus
2. Skinny Pumpkin Latte: 3 weight watchers pointsplus
3. HG's Super-Duper Cocoa-rific Coffee Malt: 1 weight watchers pointsplus
4. Frappuccino: 1 weight watchers pointsplus
5. Low Calorie Chai Tea Latte: 2 weight watchers pointsplus
One thing I would recommend though if you love to make these treats at home is buying an at home milk frother so you can make your coffee drinks frothy and creamy. It really does make it feel like you are having a special treat. My personal favorite is the Froth Au Lait Gourmet Hot and Cold Frother because not only does it make excellent, mess free milk foam and froth, it also makes whipped cream! It is a cold and hot frother - amazing! you can make one serving of low fat whipped cream in seconds with this thing.
View the discussion thread.