As February sinks in, I start reflecting on January and how I did sticking to new year's resolutions, goals, etc. And although there may have been a couple more cookies and cupcakes than I intended, overall I am pretty happy with my progress. However one thing I didn't do as much of as I would have liked is incorporating more meatless meals into my routine. Since I love using the slow cooker and the resulting leftovers, this week I wanted to share some delicious vegetarian slow cooker dishes that are perfect for meatless meals.
What are your focusing on in February?
1. Slow Cooker Chana Masala, 262 calories, 7 SmartPoints
2. Slow Cooker Ratatouille with Polenta Rounds, 183 calories, 4 SmartPoints
3. Slow Cooker Red Lentil, Carrot, and Curry Stew, 236 calories, 7 SmartPoints
4. Slow Cooker Vegetarian Pozole, 213 calories, 5 SmartPoints
5. Slow Cooker Italian White Beans and Mushrooms, 269 calories, 6 SmartPoints
Looking for more? Try these delicious vegetarian slow cooker recipes -
Vegetarian Meal Plan Members! Consider saving these to your favorites and recipe queue for a delicious meal where your slow cooker does all the hard work!
View the discussion thread.