Enter your e-mail address.
Enter the password that accompanies your e-mail.
Trader Joe's is one of my favorite places to find unique snacks and treats that don't break the calorie/PointsPlus® bank. Between their Gruyere, Caramelized Onion, and Ham Tart (just 15 PointsPlus® and 600 calories for the whole thing!), Chicken Lime Burgers (150 calories, 4 PointsPlus®), and their Spinach Artichoke Kale Dip (60 calories and 1 PointsPlus® for 1/4 cup), I could survive for weeks. However when the summer comes around I love to check out their new offerings and scoop up some old favorites. Here are some items on my shopping list, what's on yours?
1. Reduced Guilt Guacamole, 30 calories per 2 tablespoons, 1 PointsPlus® - made with Greek yogurt and has 40% less calories and 50% less fat than traditional guacamole and taste de-li-cious!
2. Turkey Corn Dogs, 150 calories, 4 PointsPlus® - don't miss out on summer carnival fun and make these satisfying turkey corn dogs to satisfy your festival food cravings.
3. Raw Sauerkraut, 5 calories, 0 PointsPlus® - the perfect topping for dogs, burgers, and salads. This unique version includes pickled Persian cucumbers as well.
4. Toasted Coconut Cookie Thins, 130 calories per 8 cookies, 4 PointsPlus - no one would blame you if you smushed some light ice cream or frozen yogurt between two of these tasty coconutty cookies!
5. Hold the Cone! Mini Ice Cream Cones, 70 calories per cone, 2 PointsPlus® - 70 calories, 2 PointsPlus®, there isn't really a need to say anything else.
View the discussion thread.
Helping thousands keep a healthy and well balanced eating habits and most importantly lose weight!