This week I thought I would share some last minute cookbooks (one of my favorite gifts) for the favorite cooks in your lives. These suggestions include some diet friendly books as well as some just plain beautiful and delicious ones. What are your favorite cookbooks from this year?
1. Seriously Delish from Jessica Merchant blogger, the extraordinaire from How Sweet Eats. Her recipes truly are seriously delish.
2. The New Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone from Deborah Madison recently came out with an updated version that is the perfect gift for any vegetarian or someone hoping to enjoy more meatless meals. I also love Plenty More for vegetarians and vegetable lovers.
3. Mastering My Mistakes In The Kitchen from Dana Cowin of Food and Wine is full of delicious recipes and great tips for becoming a better home cook.
4. Cooking Light's Global Kitchen is full of easy to make recipes from around the globe. So far I haven't tried a recipe I didn't enjoy.
5. Sheet Pan Suppers from Molly Gilbert is a genius cookbook with over 100 recipes that can be made on a sheet pan - pretty amazing.
Some others I love Skinnytaste, Crazy Sexy Kitchen, Martha Stewart One Pot Meals, and almost any Weight Watchers Cookbooks, especially the 50th Anniversary Edition.
View the discussion thread.