All I want to eat Superbowl Sunday is dip - every kind, every flavor, creamy, spicy, cheesy, you name it, I'll dip it. Dip has to be one of my favorite foods and I love that this Sunday it is completely appropriate to make dip my entire meal. However since dips can quickly pack on the pounds between their high calorie ingredients and crunchy accompaniments. So here are some healthier dips to make this year. What are your favorites?
1. Skinny Queso, 75 calories, 1 PointsPlus® per 1/4 cup
2. Skinny Cheeseburger Dip, 105 calories, 3 PointsPlus® per 1/4 cup
3. Artichoke Dip, 25 calories, 0 PointsPlus® per 1/4 cup
4. Spinach, Artichoke, & Kale Dip in the Slow Cooker, 83 calories, 3 PointsPlus® per 1/2 cup
5. Buffalo Hummus, 73 calories, 2 PointsPlus® per 1/4 cup
Need a healthy chip option? Consider these baked tortilla chips or baked Za'atar chips.
View the discussion thread.