Enter your e-mail address.
Enter the password that accompanies your e-mail.
With summer only 15 days away, I have been dreaming about delicious summer salad recipes. They make the perfect meal on a hot summer night and leave you feeling light and fresh in hot weather. Normally I just reach for whatever veggies and proteins I have on hand paired with a simple homemade balsamic, but every once in awhile I like to plan for something special. Here are a few of my favorites - what are yours?
1. Indian Spiced Shrimp and Mango Salad, 244 calories, 4 PointsPlus®
2. Roasted Cauliflower and Pomegranate Salad with Honey Sesame Dressing, 129 calories, 3 PointsPlus®
3. Grilled Chicken, Zucchini, and Quinoa Salad, 343 calories, 7 PointsPlus®
4. Brussel's Sprouts and Pear Slaw, 121 calories, 3 PointsPlus®
5. Traditional Taco Salad, 359 calories, 9 PointsPlus
View the discussion thread.
Helping thousands of people make meal planning, healthy eating, and weight loss delicious and stress free.