I couldn't be more excited about the start of strawberry season. Farmer's markets are flush with the delicious edible and they are starting to pop up in seasonal treats and on spring menus. Their sweet, slightly tart, flavors make them perfect for a wide range of dishes from sweet to savory, breakfast to dinner, snacks and frozen treats. Here are some of my favorite strawberry recipes, what are yours?
1. Honey Lime Strawberries, 69 calories, 2 PointsPlus®
2. Strawberry Hatch Chile Chicken Breasts, 202 calories, 5 PointsPlus® (for 6 oz. chicken breast)
3. Strawberry Cheesecake Dip, 128 calories, 3 PointsPlus® (1/6 recipe, about 1/4 cup)
4. Strawberry Chocolate Baked Oatmeal, 264 calories, 6 PointsPlus®
5. Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette, 55 calories, 1 PointsPlus® (2 tbsp. serving)
View the discussion thread.