My guess is that anyone who is on Weight Watchers® or dieting can relate to what I am about to share. There is this thing that happens to me when I find a new food that works for my diet and tastes good. It makes me want to scream from the roof tops, text everyone I know who is dieting, plaster my social media accounts, and jump for joy in the grocery store. The amount of joy I get from finding a new food is pretty embarrassing but seriously, it happens. It makes my whole day and I can't stop talking about it for hours. So today I am excited to share some of my new favorite finds and am hoping that you will share yours as well! I want to hear about them! Shout them out loud!
1. Egg White Chips, 130 calories, 3 PointsPlus® - I think I may be a bit late to the game on the egg white chip bandwagon, but I am seriously into these chips. They are high in protein, with about 7 grams per serving, and I am pretty into the flavor. They aren't quite as low carb as I was hoping but they are a great option that will keep you full longer than a typical chip.
2. Dang Coconut Chips, 150 calories, 4 PointsPlus® - I first discovered these delectable chips on a trip to Hawaii and was bummed when I couldn't find them in California. Until last week when I saw them pop up in my local Whole Foods. Crunchy, salty, sweet, and coconutty - these are seriously delicious snacks.
3. Dreyer's/Edy's Limited Edition Slow Churned Pumpkin Patch Ice Cream, 90 calories, 3 PointsPlus® - What would a fall post be without sharing some new pumpkin flavored products? This year more than ever, it seems like everyone is making a pumpkin flavored treat. So far this is one of my favorites and at just 90 calories per half cup, it has virtually no guilt.
4. Quest Protein Chips, 120 calories, 3 PointsPlus® - With 21 grams of protein, these chips pack a bunch and come to you by the same people who make Quest Bars. While they do not taste like a traditional chip, they are pretty good in my opinion and will keep you full much longer than their potato counterparts.
5. LesserEvil Super 4 Snacks, 46 pieces (1 oz.), 110 calories, 3 PointsPlus® - These chip alternative are made from white beans, lentils, quinoa, and chia seeds and come in Kale & Roasted Garlic, Roasted Red Pepper, and Cheesy Nacho flavors.
View the discussion thread.