With July Fourth coming up this weekend, I am already deep in thought about all the amazing food choices out there. I still haven’t decided exactly what I am going to make, but here are some ideas for a Fourth of July celebration. What are you making?
1. Thinking about grilling out? What about some Sriracha BBQ Chicken, Honey Chipotle Grilled Chicken, Ribeyes with Chimichurri, Cowboy Burgers, or these Dill Salmon Burgers.
2. Don’t forget the veggies? Consider bringing along Mexican Street Corn, Watermelon and Feta Salad, Broccoli and Apple Salad with Maple Mustard Dressing, Peach Caprese, Caprese Bites, or Corn BLT Lettuce Wraps.
3. In the mood for slow cooked barbecue? Why not try a BBQ Beer Chicken, BBQ Chipotle Beef, or a traditional Pulled Pork?
4. In the mood for something a little off the beaten path? Consider serving Carnitas, Barbacoa, or Korean Beef Tacos with Skinny Guacamole, Baked Tortilla Chips, and Frijoles Charros (Cowboy Beans).
5. What’s a party without some dip? Every get together tastes better with dip – Skinny Queso Dip, Crazy Feta Dip, 25 Calorie Artichoke Dip, Skinny Spinach and Artichoke Dip,Buffalo Wing Hummus, or Seven Layer Greek Dip.
View the discussion thread.