Although fish is one of my favorite things to eat, it was one of the dishes I was most scared of cooking when I first starting experimenting in the kitchen. Being that it’s easy to under cook, over cook, and can be expensive – I generally left cooking seafood to the pros. However if you live in fish fear, like I used to, start with salmon. It’s more forgiving than lots of other fish and since it is fine to serve it on the rare side and the meaty texture will hold up to a bit of overcooking, timing isn’t quite as important. You have some wiggle room. It’s also packed with protein, Omega 3’s, and is great on the grill. Here are some of my favorite salmon reipes. What are yours?
1. Honey Chipotle Salmon, 225 calories, 5 PointsPlus®
2. Marinated Salmon with Mango Kiwi Relish, 301 calories, 9 PointsPlus®
3. Salmon Jalapeno Jack Burgers, 246 calories, 6 PointsPlus®
4. Grilled Garlic Herb Dijon Salmon, 233 calories, 6 PointsPlus®
5. Easy Brown Sugar Salmon, 184 calories, 5 PointsPlus®
View the discussion thread.