It's fall and it seems as if the world has gone pumpkin crazy. This is great news if you love pumpkin (like me!) but probably already driving you completely nuts if you don't. Not only are there hundreds of pumpkin recipes flooding around the blogosphere, this year it feels like more and more companies have jumped on the pumpkin bandwagon. I even saw pumpkin gum (!!) at the grocery store today. It' a bit out of control. However like the other pumpkin lovers out there, I just can't help myself. Here are some of my favorite pumpkin recipes! What are yours? Please share them in the comments.
1. Microwave Pumpkin Custard, 111 calories, 2-3 PointsPlus ®
2. Pumpkin Chia Seed Pudding, 145 calories, 4 PointsPlus®
3. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, 82 calories, 2 PointsPlus®
4. Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes, 118 calories, 3 PointsPlus®
5. Pumpkin Beer Bread with Pumpkin Maple Cream Cheese, 172 calories/4 PointsPlus® for the bread and 81 calories/2 PointsPlus® for the cream cheese
Looking for more? Check out even more delicious pumpkin recipes!
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.