Tough week? Pancakes. Breakfast celebration? Pancakes. Lazy brunch? Pancakes. No time for dinner? Pancakes. Seriously pancakes are the the perfect comfort food for almost any occasion and can be whipped up so many different ways, there is always a recipe to suit how you are feeling. So jump in the kitchen and whip up a big batch this weekend.
Since we can never have enough recipes, please share your favorites in the comments!
1. Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes, 298 calories, 7 PointsPlus®
There is no better comfort food than classic banana chocolate chip pancakes.
2. Peanut Butter Protein Pancakes, 198 calories, 5 PointsPlus®
A peanut butter twist on the banana egg pancake that has been sweeping the internet this year. All you need are eggs, peanut butter, and a banana for this simple treat.
3. Oatmeal Pancakes, 258 calories, 6 PointsPlus®
These pancakes are packed with good for you ingredients and taste delicious. No one will know that they are made with oats, cottage cheese, and egg whites and pack 28 grams of protein.
4. Greek Yogurt and Flax Pancakes with Berries, 235 calories, 5 PointsPlus®
Low carb diets can enjoy pancakes too! This simple pancakes with flax and yogurt are packed with protein and fiber to keep you full all morning.
5. Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Pancakes, 250 calories, 6 PointsPlus®
These pancakes are dressed to impress with creamy ricotta, tart lemon, and tangy sweet blueberries. Perfect when you want to fancy things up.
Looking for more? Check out these delicious pancake recipes.
View the discussion thread.