I don't know about you, but I definitely need various snacks throughout the day to maintain my energy and sanity. However I like to try to stick to snacks that are high in protein and fiber so that I really do get an energy boost and am not hungry 10 minutes after eating. As much as I love traditional snack food, it just doesn't keep me full or satisfied and honestly I almost always overeat when I am reaching for chips, crackers, or popcorn.
Here are some of my favorite snacks to reach for, what are yours?
1. GoodFoods Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad with Veggies, 140 calories, 5 SmartPoints™
2. Flatout Light Wraps with Lean Deli Meat or Cheese and Veggies, 90 calories, 2 SmartPoints™ (flatout only)
3. Portobello Mini Pizzas, 67 calories, 2 SmartPoints™
4. PB2 with Fruit, Yogurt, or Low Carb Tortillas, 45 calories, 1 SmartPoints™ (2 tbsp. PB2 only)
5. Quest Bars, 175-200 calories, 4-5 SmartPoints™
View the discussion thread.