Fish tacos rank up there as one of my favorite meals, especially during warmer months when a fresh fish taco with tangy slaw tastes like summer time. Usually I wing it when it comes to fish taco recipes using whatever fish looks best from the market, a thrown together combo of spices, and a quick slaw of cabbage and vinegar. However sometimes it’s nice to take the extra step and make seriously special fish tacos like the ones below. These are some of my favorite fish tacos, what are yours?
1. Ancho Fish Tacos with Red Cabbage Slaw, 264 calories, 7 PointsPlus®
2. Blackened Fish Tacos with Mango Cabbage Slaw, 278 calories, 7 PointsPlus®
3. Baja Style Fish Taocs, 369 calories, 9 PointsPlus®
4. Fish Tacos with Chipotle Cream, 328 calories, 8 PointsPlus®
5. Fish Tacos with Avocado Cream, 240 calories, 5 PointsPlus
View the discussion thread.