Enter your e-mail address.
Enter the password that accompanies your e-mail.
If you have been reading this blog for any amount of time you know that Mexican is one of my all time favorite cuisines. And Cinco de Mayo is the perfect excuse to gather some friends and create a delicious Mexican feast or fiesta. Luckily there are lots of ways to make healthy Mexican dishes that won't break the calorie bank. Here are some of my favorites, what are yours?
1. Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken, 164 calories, 4 PointsPlus®
2. Baked Crispy Beef, Cheddar, and Pickle Tacos, 255 calories, 6 PointsPlus® for 2 tacos
3. Chicken Tostadas, 444 calories, 9 PointsPlus®
4. Mexican Street Corn, 192 calories, 5 PointsPlus®
5. Slow Cooker Carnitas, 225 calories, 6 PointsPlus®
Still looking for more? Check out all Slender Kitchen's Mexican recipes here!
View the discussion thread.