Just because mornings are hectic during the week, doesn’t mean that there isn’t time for pancakes. The trick is making a batch of extra pancakes during the week and freezing them to pull out for a quick weekday meal. The key is knowing how to freeze them so that they stay nice and fluffy and don’t stick together. I find the best way to freeze pancakes is to place cooked pancakes on a sheet of parchment paper after cooking. Make sure none of the pancakes are touching and place them in the freezer uncovered for about 4 hours until frozen. Then pop them in a Ziploc bag. My favorite way to reheat them is in the toaster oven for a couple of minutes.
1. Quinoa Pumpkin Pancakes, 254 calories, 6 PointsPlus®
2. Spinach Protein Pancakes, 151 calories, 4 PointsPlus®
3. Low Carb Coconut Pancakes, 209 calories, 4 PointsPlus®
4. Polenta Berry Pancakes, 247 calories, 6 PointsPlus®
5. Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes, 225 calories, 5 PointsPlus®
View the discussion thread.