Some mornings are just plain hectic - the alarm clock goes off late, kids don't cooperate, your clothes are wrinkled, and before you know it you are running out the door without breakfast. Then before you know it, you are at the drive through pondering whether you should waste the calories and points on a greasy fast food breakfast or considering trying to get through the morning on coffee alone. Luckily more and more fast food restaurants are adding healthier options. Here are some great breakfast options for under 275 calories that you can grab on the run. What are your favorites?
1. Taco Bell's AM Grilled Tacos, 175 calories, 3 PointsPlus®
2. Jack and the Box Egg White and Turkey Sandwich, 250 calories, 6 PointsPlus®
3. McDonald's Egg White Delight has 250 calories, 6 PointsPlus®
4. Au Bon Pain Egg Whites and Cheddar Breakfast Sandwich for 250 calories, 6 PointsPlus®
5. Starbucks Oatmeal with Blueberries & Dried Fruit for 260 calories, 6 PointsPlus®
Other smart choices under 300 calories! Starbucks Spinach & Feta Breakfast Wrap has 290 calories and 7 PointsPlus ®, McDonald’s Egg McMuffin has 300 calories and 8 PointsPlus®, Burger King French Toast Sticks (no syrup) has 240 calories and 6 PointsPlus®, Dunkin Donuts Egg White Wake-Up Wraps has 150 calories and 4 PointsPlus®, McDonald’s Fruit and Nut Oatmeal has 260 calories and 7 PointsPlus®, Subway Western Egg White & Cheese Sandwiches has 180 calories and 5 PointsPlus®, Arby's Ham & Swiss Croissant has 270 calories and 7 PointsPlus®
View the discussion thread.