With the end of zucchini season in sight, now is the time to savor this delicious and versatile vegetable to make some delicious healthy recipes. From salads to baked goods to pasta to meatballs, zucchini is a great way to eat more veggies and make some seriously yummy food. Here are some of my favorite ways to use zucchini, what are yours?
1. Quinoa Zucchini Meatballs, 192 calories, 4 PointsPlus®
2. Blackened Zucchini Wrapped Fish, 198 calories, 4 PointsPlus®
3. Grilled Zucchini, Chicken, and Quinoa Salad, 343 calories, 7 PointsPlus®
4. Carrot and Zucchini Bread, 165 calories, 4 PointsPlus®
5. Tex Mex Stuffed Zucchini, 256 calories, 6 PointsPlus®
6. Zucchini and Poblano Pepper Saute, 45 calories, 1 PointsPlus®
7. Zucchini Beef Burgers, 195 calories, 4 PointsPlus®
8. Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna, 278 calories, 7 PointsPlus®
9. Zucchini and Ground Turkey Pizza Boats, 245 calories, 5 PointsPlus®
10. Citrus Butter Shrimp with Zucchini Noodles, 282 calories, 7 PointsPlus®
View the discussion thread.