Although I don't talk about exercise often here, it is something that I incorporate into my daily life. Although I don't follow a perfectly regimented routine, I do incorporate some kind of cardio and toning workouts weekly. For cardio I normally either run or hike and for toning I like HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), classes, and some great 20-30 minute routines I have found online. Here are some of my favorite HIIT and at home toning workouts. What's your workout routine?
1. Seven Minute HIIT Circuit from PopSugar: When I am really short on time I usually reach for this workout since it is so quick and leaves me sweaty every time. When I have extra time I do the circuit 2-3 times for a more complete workout.
2. Twenty Minute Medicine Ball Workout from Chris Freytag: This workout is amazing and who knew you could work so many parts of your body in just 20 minutes. All you need to complete it is a medicine ball. Don't be surprised if it takes you awhile to get through the whole routine. It's definitely not easy.
3. Five HIIT Cardio Workouts from Fitnessista: If you just want to incorporate interval training into your normal cardio routine to get better results, this five ideas for adding intervals are terrific. You can make them work for almost any cardio routine.
4. Lauren Conrad's 30 Minute Toning Routine: This 30 minute workout incorporates 8 different exercises like planks, lunges, burpees, and more. You do each exercise for 60 seconds and repeat the circuit 3 times with breaks. It's hard but it's a full body workout you can complete anywhere.
5. Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred: I have mentioned this workout before, but I truly love it. It's a twenty minute workout with 3 levels you can move through at your own pace. It's efficient and works.
View the discussion thread.