Mornings can be stressful so having one of these healthy make ahead breakfasts ready to go makes sure you start your morning on the right track.
I don't know about you, but as much as I dream of relaxing mornings, it seems like we are always at least 15 minutes behind and frantically running around trying to get out the door. So having breakfasts like the ones I am sharing today saves me from reaching for something like a pop tart because I am starving and have no time to make anything. All of these recipes can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge or freezer. Normally I make up at least one recipe below on Sunday to have ready to go. Wat are your favorite make ahead breakfasts?
1. Broccoli Cheddar Quinoa Egg Muffins, 76 calories, 2 SmartPoints
2. Make Ahead Creamy Steel Cut Oats, 199 calories, 5 SmartPoints
3. Asparagus, Mushroom, and Quinoa Frittata, 226 calories, 6 SmartPoints
4. Healthy Cinnamon Banana Bread, 157 calories, 5 SmartPoints
5. Sausage and Butternut Squash Breakfast Casserole, 331 calories, 8 SmartPoints
6. Baked Blueberry Banana Oatmeal, 208 calories, 6 SmartPoints
7. Sweet Potato and Spinach Egg Muffins, 137 calories, 3 SmartPoint
8. Baked Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal, 269 calories, 6 SmartPoints
9. Bacon, Egg, and Zucchini Egg Muffins, 145 calories, 4 SmartPoints
10. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Muffins, 140 calories, 5 SmartPoints
11. Baked Steel Cut Oatmeal with Plums, 264 calories, 6 SmartPoints
12. Green Apple, Chia, and Cinnamon Overnight Oats, 283 calories, 7 SmartPoints
13. Banana Peanut Butter Oat Bars with Dates, 224 calories, 6 SmartPoints
14. Banana Quinoa Chia Seed Muffins, 195 calories, 5 SmartPoints
15. Asparagus, Mushroom, and Feta Frittata, 242 calories, 7 SmartPoints
16. Banana Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal Muffins, 141 calories, 5 SmartPoints
17. Make Ahead Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits, 292 calories, 6 SmartPoints
18. Apple Pie and Almond Butter Chia Seed Pudding, 333 calories, 6 SmartPoints
19. Slow Cooker PB&J Quinoa Oatmeal, 288 calories, 8 SmartPoints
20. Southwest Black Bean Egg Muffins, 115 calories, 3 SmartPoints
21. Turkey Sausage, Spinach, and Egg White Wraps, 266 calories, 5 SmartPoints
22. Overnight Peanut Butter and Honey Chia Oats, 344 calories, 9 SmartPoints
23. Nutella Banana Bread, 155 calories, 5 SmartPoints
24. Overnight Chai Steel Cut Oats, 293 calories, 8 SmartPoints
25. DIY Egg McMuffins, 249 calories, 6 SmartPoints
26. Frozen Breakfast Quesadillas, 275 calories, 8 SmartPoints
Meal Planning Ideas: Try adding these breakfasts to your weekly meal plans for stress-free mornings. Instead of running around trying to gte breakfast prepared, all you have to do is reach in the fridge and your ready to go. Want help meal planning and utilizing breakfasts like these? Try out our weekly healthy, low carb, and vegetarian meal plans! All include delicious recipes like the ones above for quick, healthy weekday breakfasts.
View the discussion thread.