Baked salmon is one of my favorite things to make when I need a quick and healthy dinner. With just a couple of ingredients and about twenty minutes, you can have an amazing meal on the table. Today I am excited to share sixteen of my go-to healthy baked salmon dishes.
1. Italian Salmon with Tomato Basil Salad
2. Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon and Vegetables from SkinnyTaste
3. Baked Honey Salmon and Vegetables
4. Foil Baked Salmon with Basil Pesto and Tomatoes from Kalyn's Kitchen
5. One Pan Roasted Salmon, Sweet Potatoes, and Asparagus
6. Balsamic Glazed Salmon from Well Plated
7. Spicy Sesame Salmon
8. Easy Roasted Salmon with Chili Powder and Brown Sugar from Holly Clegg
9. Foil Baked Salmon and Asparagus
10. Roasted Salmon with Watermelon Salsa from Fannetastic Food
11. Quick and Easy Hoisin Salmon
12. Ginger Garlic Baked Salmon from Rasa Malaysia
13. Five Ingredient Glazed Salmon
14. Honey Mustard Salmon from The Lemon Bowl
15. Honey Lime Salmon from LaaLosh
16. Five Ingredient Spinach Stuffed Salmon from Marlene Koch
What are your favortie healthy baked salmon recipes?
View the discussion thread.